Monday, August 28, 2006

HYS Baby!

We have a Hillcreek Yarn Shoppe Baby!



Tanith has been visiting HYS since before she was born. Although she is only a few months old, Bex has got her working!

Tanith is shown here wearing NatureSpeak A Hug and a Kiss by our designer friend Jeanne Abel. The yarn is the stunningly soft Quellon (82% Viscose, 18% Cotton) from Araucania.

Bex promises to have many more items for Baby Tanith to model in the coming months and years.

----Denyse for Bex of Hillcreek Yarn Shoppe

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a perfectly beautiful baby! But then I'm biased, as I'm Tanith's Mom!

Mom and I fell in love with the Hug And Kiss pattern when Tanith tried it on at the shop, and so I wound up with materials to make one for each of my girls. I finished Tanith's this weekend - in soft blues and purples - and started her sister's today - in oranges, pinks and yellows. It's a very easy pattern to follow and is very well written.

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home