Monday, September 18, 2006

Hello Everyone!
I dyed some cream colored Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride yarn with the Country Classics dyes in cherry, sugar plum, mountain aqua and ripe tomato colorways. I had a lot of fun and it is amazing how the colors flow so well together. I really enjoy being a part of the yarn shoppe. It is a wonderful and joyful place to be after school. While being in the yarn shoppe a year and a half I have learned alot such a dyeing, knitting, and weaving but I have to learn to crochet and needle felting yet. Well that's all for now, see you soon. "Sit and Knit in the yarn Shoppe a Bit." Chrisma

1 Comments:

Blogger denyse said...

Hey, Chrisma - you are being too modest! Your 7' shawl is GORGEOUS!!!

If Madonna is reading this - I'm working on the GREY sweater for the start of tonight's GREY's Anatomy KnitAlong. (See http://knitgrey.blogspot.com/ .) The KAL color doesn't have to be GREY, but how nice that I have a project to knit on during GREY's Anatomy that is GREY. How nice? Very nice - thank you!

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home