Friday, September 22, 2006

yarnmonkey blog

I had a scare. I never received a confirmation email from the Yarn Monkey when I sent in my application to be conscripted in the sock war. Then they were talking about a mysterious list of the warriors. I finally found it on the yarnmonkey blog, and yup, I'm there.

Yay!

Now if I can just hold out until I get the pattern. It is 7 pm in Belfast, but they've experienced power outtages due to a hurricane. 10,000 homes are still without power. No telling what that would do to internet connections either.

Still hoping all in the affected area come through the storm safely.

GOOD GRIEF! I just ran a count of all the contestants entered in the Great War of Socks. Any guesses on how many socks are going to be swirling around the world in the next two months? I counted 1568 feet (784 people). That's a lotta socks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home